SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 30, 2011

The End of 2011


I can't believe we are at the end of 2011. It's been a pretty good year for our little family and I give God all the glory.  I'm hoping that 2012 is filled with wonderful things too. Truth is, I’ve decided that 2012 is going to be MY year. So what’s in store?? Well, I'm going to make the most of family time, finally finish my cookbook and do a few other things I've been putting off. And Mike & I made a list of what we want to accomplish as a family for 2012. We'll be doing some home projects {kitchen & yard/landscaping}, traveling to show Landon some of our favorite places and just enjoying being together.

And what's in store for  The  Hillbilly Chicks? A cookbook {finally}, lots of craft projects/tutorials, and a look at our favorite places in the wonderful state of  West Virginia. I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Happy New Year! I'll see you in 2012.

Post a Comment