SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Landon's Big Boy Room


I cannot believe our baby will soon be three years old. He's getting a new bedroom for his birthday...a big boy room. He loves airplanes and helicopters so I'm incorporating that into the redo. I found a set of "Flying High" sheets from Hillcrest that I'm turning into curtains and pillows. I'm trying to decide on bedding right now. I love the Kingston collection and this chambray duvet cover set, both from Pottery Barn Kids. Decision, decisions... I've also ordered the most adorable Precious Moments figurine and this great wall decal. After possibly adding an airplane lamp, that's as theme-y as I'm going to get. We're using an old Jenny Lind headboard we found in the basement of our old house. The walls and carpet in his room are a neutral light beige, so I won't be changing that. 

I also want to add some monogrammed pillows and a few pieces of artwork. I'll share what I've found and created in an upcoming post. You'll see the completed room on August 18. 

Can you tell I'm crazy-excited about his room? Landon came to us so fast {3 weeks}, I didn't have time to do my dream nursery. So I'm loving every minute of this. 

1 comment :