SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dress My Entertainment Center



This is a picture of our entertainment center.  I cannot decide how to decorate it.  I've had the same boring decorations on it for what seems like forever.  Any ideas?  I've thought about a monogrammed platter and floral arrangement for the top, but am not sure about the dropped top shelves.  And the glass shelves on either side of the TV, which are removable/adjustable. Matching topiaries perhaps?  I'd love to see your suggestions.  If you want to dress my entertainment center, send me an email with your ideas... thehillbillychicks {at} yahoo {dot} com.  I'll post the top 3 entries and select my favorite look. The winner will receive a $10 Starbucks card.  *Don't worry about the shelves on the very bottom or the drawers. I've got that covered.

Post a Comment