SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving | The Perfect Turkey


It's been a crazy week here. My husband's family was in a serious auto accident - mom, dad and sister. Please keep them in your prayers as they have a long recovery ahead of them. We know by the power of God they will all be healed.

With everything that's been going on, we didn't do much for Halloween. Landon did go trick-or-treating and was happy with his candy collection.  And now we're busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I can't believe how fast it's approaching. I did a bit of decorating over the weekend. I filled my hurricane candle holder with mixed nuts, put out my vintage turkey platter and switched out the candle sleeve in my iron pumpkin. This weekend we're going to do our Thankful Tree. You can read about it at 
Jones Design Company. I just love Thanksgiving and all its pretty simplicity.


Today I'm going to share my recipe for the perfect Thanksgiving turkey. It's the only way I fix a turkey now and it's never failed me. You can find the recipe here.

I'll be sharing a recipe for pumpkin cream horns later this week. I just have to find time to make them... 

Post a Comment