SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012


It's almost time to say goodbye to 2012. I am so looking forward to a fresh start in 2013. The past 6 months have been very challenging for our family - Mike's dad was diagnosed with stage IV cancer over the summer and then his mom and dad were in a serious car accident back in October.  Things are slowly starting to improve and I know with God's grace they will continue to improve. And, in spite of some of the obstacles we've faced recently, we have still been blessed abundantly.

So, what's in store for The Hillbilly Chicks in 2013? Hopefully my cookbook will finally be published (June) and I will be debuting a line of hand-drawn greeting cards, just in time for Valentine's Day.  Plus I'll be showing you some of my favorite places in the wonderful state of  West Virginia. I hope you'll come along for the ride. See you next year! 

XOXO
Tonia


Post a Comment