SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 25, 2015

five on friday

Wow! This week really went by fast. I'm so ready for the weekend...and some football. Let's Go Mountaineers! I'm happy to be linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Here we go!

I got this new pot from Amazon last week. The one I stole borrowed from my mom was starting to stick and chip, so it was definitely time for a new one. This is from Simply Caphalon. It's the perfect size and the price is  good.


Do you have a bar cart? I'm in love with this one from Target. Mike just laughs at me because we are not drinkers and hardly ever have alcohol in the house. I still love the idea though. I'm pretty sure I'll get one before Thanksgiving. It will look great with some seasonal decor, glasses, little glass bottles of Coke, sparkling water. 


We have an oven again! Tonight I'm going to break it in with my favorite pizza - a Chef Boyardee Cheese Pizza Kit. It really is my favorite pizza.  My sister and I made them all the time growing up, so it's kind of a comfort food too.


I ordered a new book last night. The Candy Corn Murder by Leslie Meier. I love seasonal cozy mysteries and this one takes you in right from the start.  There's lots of great books in this series. I like them all, but the earlier ones are my favorite.


I'm trying to start an online book club. If you have any recommendations for our first book,  please let me know!


I have a box of Tastefully Simple beer bread that I'm going to try in a new recipe tomorrow using pumpkin. We love beer bread with the spinach herb dip and I'm excited to try this new recipe. I'm also going to be making some pumpkin spice candies. I'll share that recipe next week. 

 Have a great weekend!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png



1 comment :

  1. You'll have to let me borrow that book after you're finished reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete