SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Visit with Santa

 
We always go to our local library open house to see Santa. The library is at the local high school, which is nice and convenient. The show choir does a holiday performance and then it's time for Santa. It was especially nice this year because my niece is in show choir.  There's also cookies and punch. Oh my goodness, I LOVE punch. I may have drank all of Mike's and then made him get seconds. It's that good! 
 
Landon was excited to see Santa this year and had his list ready to go. He's asked for a new Thomas the Train set, a sleeping bag and rain boots. I think Santa may be able to handle that.  Of course, in the picture below, he seems to be thinking over his options. LOVE it! 
 
 
And here's a little glimpse into Santa through the years. Time really does just fly.
 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment