SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 23, 2016

five on friday

Hooray for Friday! We're off to Amish Country tomorrow for a weekend getaway. It's so beautiful there in the fall. Cooler temps are expected while we're there, so I'm super excited.  I'm linking up with Five on Friday again today. Here we go! 





We're taking my mom along to Amish Country with us. When several of us go, we like to stay at the  Dutch Host Inn. It's nice and quiet and there's the sweetest gazebos to swing in. It's the perfect spot for coffee and conversation. We're going to do a bit of shopping and eating and then we'll take Landon to the petting zoo and pumpkin patch.  (Note - when Mike and I go for a couples getaway, we like staying here).


I ordered this vintage Cosco utility cart from a seller on Etsy. I can't wait to show you all what I'm going to do with it. It's in perfect condition.  It is a bit smaller than I'd imagined, so it doesn't fill the space I had picked out for it like I thought. I'll make it work though. Stay tuned...



I finally shared my cinnamon roll recipe yesterday. I still can't believe I've been using the same recipe for over 20 years. You can read about it here... 



I got this fun phone at Target on Tuesday to add to our Halloween decor. It actually rings like a real phone and speaks spooky, eerie phrases. It's motion-activated, so I have it tucked away until I put our decorations out on Monday. Landon will be so surprised. 



We love the Noosa yogurt. We've been eating a lot of the pumpkin flavor. I like to add a handful of pumpkin spice Cheerios to mine just to add some crunch. It's great for breakfast or an evening snack. 

Have a great weekend!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment