SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 29, 2016

the witches of black mountain


I like to change the artwork above our piano seasonally.  I usually use the same piece all through the fall, but this year I wanted to get an actual Halloween print for October. After looking at a few different pieces, I decided to go with The Witches of Black Mountain by Ann Stookey. I love everything about it - the colors, the whimsical feel of the houses, the graveyard, the witches around the cauldron. It's perfect without being too dark or spooky for little eyes.  

I got the 16x20 double-sided laminate option here. I get lots of artwork this way and use removable adhesive dots to mount pieces on a 16x20 canvas I got at Michaels on clearance. It's an easy and inexpensive way to be able to change out pieces whenever I want.  

Have a great day! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment