SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 27, 2017

five on friday

Goodness gracious, it's been a long week!  And I've got a busy weekend of cleaning and organizing ahead of me.  I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's get to it!


We got a new washer and dryer! It was delivered yesterday. Never have I been so excited to do laundry. We also had to have some plumbing work done, so it wasn't as simple as out with the old, in with the new. We washed necessities at my mom's, but laundry still piles up like nothing else.  I'll be so glad to have everything caught up.  It was nice to have the  chance to give our laundry room a good and thorough cleaning.  Now I'm in the mood to freshen it up a bit for spring. 





I know I'm a bit old to this, but I have fallen in love with the Rae Dunn collection.  So many pieces I'd love to have and these mugs are at the top of my list. I like the little tea pot too.
 



I tried a new coffee this week - Maxwell House Intense Bold. I'm usually a Folgers girl (Black Silk), but I'm really enjoying this. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I like it since I got two cans. Who else remembers when coffee came in the metal can? My grandma always saved hers and we all got a can full of Chex Mix at during the Christmas season. 



Who else is dreaming of spring? I love looking through catalogs for new bulbs to plant. I fell in love with these salmon ranunculus and hope they turn out well for me. I'm not the best gardener, but I'm hoping to do better this year.  Thankfully, I have a momma to help me out, one that knows all there is to know about flowers and such. She's pretty amazing!




And this week in book news...


I'm still reading my advance copy of Banana Cream Pie Murder (read about that here). I've also been slowly reading my way through my old Nancy Drew books again. I started on them late last summer and have really been enjoying it. It's so nice to revisit childhood favorites and simpler times.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be sharing some Valentine favorites next week, so be sure to stop by!


Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png







 

1 comment :

  1. I love those mugs! A new washer and dryer is so exciting!! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete