SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 15, 2017

father's day gifts


Cracker Barrel sent me some products to try to help us celebrate Father's Day.  Landon was excited to help me wrap up some presents for daddy. On Sunday morning, Mike will have a new favorite album, shirt and cap. I was really tempted to keep the cap for myself because it's so soft and feels just worn in enough to be super comfortable. 

Mike has always been a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, so I know the album will be a winner. I love the bit of nostalgia that comes from playing albums and that raw sound you can't get from music downloads. Records and hot summer days just seem to go together.

If you still need some Father's Day gifts, stop by Cracker Barrel to see what they have for the dads on your list. There's plenty to choose from or you can grab a gift card and let dad pick his own gifts. You can also shop online here. There's even a dad-approved gift guide to help you choose. 




Happy Father's Day! 

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment