SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 21, 2017

five on friday

Happy Friday! It's going to be 95* here today & tomorrow, so I'm hoping the called for isolated thunderstorms hit us. I don't want to wish summer away, but I'm ready for cooler temperatures. I'm linking up with Five on Friday for the first time in a while. Here's what we've been up to.

 
I've been having some throat and swallowing issues. Tuesday I had an upper endoscopy and had my throat stretched. After living on soft foods for over a month, I'm looking forward to trying to eat Mexican tonight. For a girl who LOVES her food, living on applesauce and oatmeal, etc. has not been easy. 

We went on the Sunday School picnic with my father-in-law on Sunday. Landon had a great day playing on the playground and sliding down the high slide. And boy, was that slide HOT! It didn't phase him one bit though. How cute does he look modeling my latest shirt design?
  
I've been dreaming of this pear-color KitchenAid mixer. My current one is cobalt blue and works just fine, so I really don't need a new one. But it's still fun to think about. It would match my new kitchen linens so well. 



I'm slowly buying artwork for our living room walls. It's been a work in progress because it's so hard for me to find prints I like. One of my favorite things I've bought is this print by Billy Jacobs - Spring Cleaning on the Farm. Sign up for emails and you'll usually get a code to save at least 40%.



5. And in book news... If your looking for funny, light-hearted mystery, you should definitely pick up the latest in the Jaine Austen Mystery Series, Death of a Bachelorette.  I truly laugh out loud when reading this series. It's just a fun escape. Give this a try and if you like it, you can start from the beginning with This Pen for Hire.



Post a Comment