SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 27, 2017

five on friday

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!! I'm so ready for the weekend. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's jump right in...




We've been playing a family game every night before Landon's bedtime lately. Our favorite is this Alphabet Go Fish game from Peaceable Kingdom. The cards are big, bright and sturdy and it's a great way to review letters while still having fun. 


I'm taking my niece out to dinner tonight to celebrate her 18th birthday that happened while we were out of town. I gave her a choice of several restaurants and Red Lobster won out. I wonder if endless shrimp had anything to do with her choice. 



I ordered this cozy cardigan last week and it arrived a few days ago. It's so warm and cozy, perfect for cool fall days. I chose the cocoa color but think I may need one in black too.  


My sister is hosting a little Halloween gathering tomorrow evening. I'm making mummy dogs and, of course, Halloween punch. This is one of my favorites - we actually served it at our wedding.


And now in book news... I'm expecting an early copy of Joanne Fluke's Raspberry Danish Murder soon. If you've been reading here for a while, you know the Hannah Swensen series is my favorites in cozy mysteries. I believe this will be book 20 in the series. If you're looking for something new to read, start from the beginning with Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder

Have a great weekend! Next Friday I'll be kicking off All Things Thanksgiving. 


Post a Comment