SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 25, 2018

sticky buns


My mom had asked for some sticky buns a few weeks ago when I made cinnamon rolls, so I whipped some up over the weekend. You can see all the pics over on Instagram (I'm Tonia_thc).  I used the same recipe I use for my cinnamon rolls and added a deliciously yummy caramel pecan topping. 

Give these a try and you won't be disappointed. I've been using the same recipe for 25 years. That's right - I started baking when I was 4. Ha

Find the recipe here and the caramel pecan topping is below. 

Enjoy! 


Sticky Bun Topping

1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter 
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup corn syrup 
1 cup pecan chips 

Melt together butter, corn syrup and brown sugar. Pour into 9x13 pan, sprinkle with pecan chips. Top with cut buns and proceed with 2nd rise then bake. Let rest 10 minutes before flipping

Post a Comment